News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cool lookin 73 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 17, 2006, 12:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

Charger1973

Theres things I like about it and things I dont, but overall its a cool car.  I was going to do the "73 Bee" design with my old Charger.  Probably because it was Top Banana  :yesnod:  Id do things a bit different but he has some cool mods.  A member here by chance?

moparguy01

it answers a question of how a type of paint scheme would look. Thanks punk.

i also wonder what parts he used for the rear disc brakes

THE CHARGER PUNK

says he used a rear end with disc brakes from a 74 c-body-MATT

moparguy01

It wouldnt have been from a C body. no C body was offered rear discs. They had them on the Imperials, which i beleive  still had their own body style up into the 70s. Hope he never needs parts for it, cause good luck.

got any other pictures of it?

THE CHARGER PUNK

1stly an Imperial is a C-body, 2ndly here is from site ''The rear-end came off of a 1974 Chrysler Imperial Coupe had featured standard rear disc brakes and sure-grip 3:55/1 ratio differential.'', and srry no other pics-MATT

moparguy01

in the 60s the imperial was it's own body style. Look it up. Im not sure about the 70's imperials though. 57-73 Imperials were a "D" body style. then 74-75 imps were "C" bodies, then the 81-83 imps were "J" bodies.

41husk

I have a 73 with A 72 Air grabber hood planning on doing a 73 1 of none super Bee.  I guess it will have to be a one of 2 now.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up