News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bootleg Led Zeppelin LP

Started by Mean 318, December 03, 2006, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

OK,I know it isnt even close to cars but it seems like you can answers on just about everything here! That's why I am asking you guys about this. I was given a Led Zeppelin LP by an uncle who was told that it is a rare bootleg. It is a 2 LP set which is in nice, but not mint condition. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything on it. I played I and it sounds like a real good quality boot leg, all live songs, and doesn't skip. Now I know some of you guys collect this stuff too, so I was wondering if you have ever seen anything like this? Anyone have an idea of what it might be worth, just for curiosity's sake. I think it's pretty cool and thought maybe you guys would like to see it too! ;)

ChargerSG

Havent seen it before, a least worth like $40 and if its really rare $100 and up
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

hemihead

I'm a big Zep fan and i never saw that before.I love that !!!  :yesnod:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

BrianShaughnessy

Ebay is probably easiest way to find out value... whoever will pay for it.

Never heard much about bootleg LP's before...   I thought that was the realm of the old reel to reel or cassette tapers.

Nowadays people bring in digital recording rigs and you can get concerts free off e-tree...    or you give Instant Live $25 at the show and walk out with the CD.     

Apparently somewhere out there is a halfazz recording of the Led Zep show I saw at the Silverdome back in '77.    I still love the Zep but it's still the most disappointing concert I've ever been to.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Shakey

There are lots of bootleg Zeppelin songs on sites like Lime Wire.

Before WIN MX went down, I got a bunch of stuff from 1969 - 1980.

Led Zeppelin in Seattle July 1973, the whole concert.  Great suff!

New York, Chicago Toronto, all different songs, all excellent.

As far as what that album is worth?  Sign up to one of the numerous Zeppelin forums, and throw it out there.