News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger vs. Coronet radio bezel

Started by histoy, July 13, 2006, 07:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

histoy

Does anyone know whether a '68 Charger radio bezel is the same as a '68 Coronet radio bezel?

JimShine

Maybe. If it is a ralley dash Coronet, yes. If the Coronet has the extended dash (rectangular guage), no.

bull

www.jimsautoparts.com has the correct Charger bezel. I assume other places do now too.

AWSOM50

sorry for bumping an old thread...

but I have looked on that site but I can't find it.  Does anyone have a direct link to a radio bezel for a B-body charger?
'69 Charger General Lee
2015 Challenger Hellcat

Mechanical newbie

histoy

There is a complete '68 Charger instrument cluster on eBay for another day.  It's in pretty rough shape, but if you're interested the item number is 150058180535.

AWSOM50

what about just the supposed repro radio bezels?  are they available?  My dash trim is great except the radio bezel which is just a hunk of metal covered with fabric.
'69 Charger General Lee
2015 Challenger Hellcat

Mechanical newbie

histoy

You might try:

Real Time Engineering  (479) 756-2757   www.rt-eng.com.   They advertise the entire set of dash bezels, so maybe they will sell only the radio one.

AWSOM50

excellent.  Thank you histoy.  Can't believe it's 125$ though!! 

I should have kept the bezel from my old charger that I just sold!

I think I'll make my own one
'69 Charger General Lee
2015 Challenger Hellcat

Mechanical newbie

histoy

If you don't need it immediately, keep watching eBay.   There have been 3 '68 radio bezels listed during the last few weeks.   Others may show up soon.