News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona 500 predictions

Started by 72chargerSE, February 18, 2007, 10:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

My favorite day!

My predictions for today...

Tony Stewart- Hungry for Daytona win #1
Kurt Busch-Maturity is showing
Kasey Kahne-Stay out of trouble, could pull it off!!- Redeem the team!

Surprise winner... Juan Pablo Montoya

Sentimental Favorite #43 Dodge Charger!!!!! Bobby Labonte! - I would take the day off of work tomorrow to pinch myself all day!!

Biggest LOSER (even if he pulled it off) Michael Waltrip

chargerboy69

I would have to agree with Stewart. I don't like him at all personally, but as a driver, he is great.

Don't count out the current champion, that POS himself, Jimmie Johnson.

Now, who would I like to see win. . . . Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne or Dale Jr.. In fact, will take anyone from Penske or Evernham to win.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

72chargerSE

..or Ganissi's DODGE teams!!!!!

General_01

Tony Stewart to win. Kasey Kahne if he can avoid wrecks. Hopefully all the Hendrick cars will blow up.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

The70RT

Quote from: chargerboy69 on February 18, 2007, 12:20:11 PM
I would have to agree with Stewart. I don't like him at all personally, but as a driver, he is great.

Don't count out the current champion, that POS himself, Jimmie Johnson.

Now, who would I like to see win. . . . Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne or Dale Jr.. In fact, will take anyone from Penske or Evernham to win.

:iagree:    Hell yeah or Mark!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Chris G.

:thumbs: My guy is back. I can now watch Nascar again.

BLACKWOLF

kurt busch
david streeme(maybe?)
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

BigBlackDodge

Harvick by 5 feet!

...yeah....I cheated! ;D

BBD

71ChallengeHer

DodgeChargerNeeded

I know the race is over but can you imagine if Kyle Petty actually won a race much less the Daytona 500 they would talk about it for years. Of course it will never happen
Jeff

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: General_01 on February 18, 2007, 01:37:17 PM
Tony Stewart to win. Kasey Kahne if he can avoid wrecks. Hopefully all the Hendrick cars will blow up.

Him, Elliot, Reed did just that!!!! ;) ;) However, Jr. did not! Glad I was there to see it live!!!  MOPAR!!!!! ;D
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger