News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics of the prototype 71 Charger R/T & Superbees coming out next year!

Started by Goldfinger71, November 13, 2006, 12:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Charger_Fan

Geez, it's about time they made some of those! It looks pretty nicely detailed too. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

I'd love to see that with color!  :o

I notice as well the two different hoods and engines and the three different types of wheels!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

General_01

That looks cool! I am going to get me one of those when they come out. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

hemihead

Looks like the #rd Gens are starting to get some respect.Love the car but not big on the Dog Dishes.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

chargerkid

That is way too cool.  Goldfinger...did you get the bumper support top braces?

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

TruckDriver

I heard of these coming out this past spring already. But these are the first pics I have seen. I hope the later run of these cars has a Plum Crazy one. You can pre-order them already here http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/Makes/Dodge/Charger/1971/

Quote from: konigcharger on November 13, 2006, 09:24:59 PM
why is the bee getting the r/t louvered hood  ???  :P

I think they will figure out they have that backwards.

Quote from: hemihead on November 13, 2006, 02:18:27 PM
Looks like the #rd Gens are starting to get some respect.

This will sure help a lot too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

vert

TruckDriver

Quote from: vert on November 13, 2006, 10:08:22 PM
Those look sweet.  If it just had hiddenheadlights...

Didn't you see all the pics? They do, and they wil be working ones :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

billfury

I'll have to order 2 of them,one to modified to a 72 SE  ;D.
Billfury

Goldfinger71

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chargerkid said:That is way too cool.  Goldfinger...did you get the bumper support top braces?
Yes,I did said Goldfinger71.Thanks! :icon_smile_big:

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

71 Bee Man

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on November 13, 2006, 12:37:30 PM
Check em' out here http://www.detoursdiecast.com/comingsoon.html
;D :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_shy: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_wink: :yesnod: :angel: :laugh:

There's another company on the net that is doing die cast versions of 71 R/T's and Superbees. I'm going to ask them if I can get one done in B5 Blue with white vinyl top - just like mine.

I'll find the website when I get home.

Peter :icon_smile_big:
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

ramit

actually they are already doing b5 blue with a white vinyl top.

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT