News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2010 superbird

Started by 73chgrSE, November 01, 2006, 05:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Looks kinda' neat! When's that commin out?..  :yesnod:

BrianShaughnessy

I bet some of you are anxiously awaiting next month's "how to change your oil" tech feature  :eyes:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Shakey

When are they gonna start building them?

Do you think they will change the wing - it doesn't look right!  I thought it would be taller.

SeattleCharger

Spy shot.      2009 Daytona prototype? 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

plum500

73chgrSE

plum500

SeattleCharger

dang plum500, that is impressive, you are really good at that,  like the grill on that,  if they actually made that body for the charger, what a difference things would be,  If I ran Chrysler, I would pay you a ton of dough for that design, and that would be the Charger, they are idiots, how obvious is the difference between your design and their lame duck (06 Charger)

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Goldfinger71

Let's remember everyone.....Mopar Action is a bi-monthly mag.They printed the  article in the Feb 07'edtion.Which means the next issue that comes out would be April 07'!.............................Which means APRIL FOOLS!!! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Dave22443

Dang! Plum!  That car is sweet!  I'd buy that in a heart beat :2thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

4402tuff4u

Nice job Plum!! I still think that the vertical component of the wing should be curved slightly to match the curve of the rear fender, just to make it look a bit different than slapping on the same old wing as the original.  :Twocents:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Charger_Croatia

Am I missed something?! Photoshop or not  :-\

BTW, nice work Plum :thumbs:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Brock Samson

6pkrunner

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

1968 Charger B5

hahaha  the 99 concept with a wing looks good, why on earth did they not come out with that one ....i hate the new chargers.......they should have called them coronets for these reasons
1. coronets could be 4 doors
2. coronets had trim like r/t, 500, 440           they were the first r/t so...
3. coronets were still a cool car and the name isnt bad at all

they are just capitalizing on the charger name that pisses me off
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT