News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are These?...

Started by Brock Samson, October 17, 2006, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

it's like an annual  woodstock for motorheads!  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

i think i missed about 300 cars cause i was so busy talkin...  :-\

Brock Samson

(if your watchin the experience clip, i wonder if you spotted the famous folks in the audience...  :icon_smile_wink:  )
this plymouth is original even the radio works..n spare's never been outta' the trunk..

Brock Samson

check the wear on the wheel..

Brock Samson

i like this A LOT!  :o

Brock Samson

i have a feeling he does too..  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

what an ass...  :-*

Brock Samson

ain't nuttin but a party ya'll..
Stu's the MAN!

Brock Samson

more party pics..

Brock Samson

Most of the folks have been commin for years and this is a chance to catch up...   :icon_smile_wink:  :cheers:
meanwhile.. in and among the field are all these amazed tourists with their eyes buggin out..  :o

Brock Samson

winding down now... hope you enjoyed the 18th annual Jimmy's Old Car Picnic!  :devil:

Brock Samson

:cheers:
up this way were the cars i didn't get a chance to see..
Kim was up there somewhere,.. i spotted a speed boat up the slope done up in HUGE metal flake like the General, anyone get a pic of that one?...  ???

Brock Samson

the cutoff is '74 but i talked with jimmy about getting some of the tuner/ricers in next yr. by invitation only... I'm workin on that..

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

couple vettes, a '68 and the new one...

Brock Samson

So thanks for commin out,..
'n hope to see ya' there next yr!   :wave:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

i hadn't realised that Stu got a pic of me and mine...
i duuno how to make this appear without the link,..  sorry...   :-[

http://www.megahosted.com/gallery/album220/Imgp8323?full=1

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 20, 2006, 03:02:22 PM
i hadn't realised that Stu got a pic of me and mine...
i duuno how to make this appear without the link,..  sorry...   :-[

Like this... ;D
(hit quote on my post & you can see how I did it)

I don't know if it's just the lighting on this particular shot, but the Charger looks GREAT! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)