News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gotellis Speed Shop: hangin out checkin out rides...

Started by Brock Samson, October 15, 2006, 04:47:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

This last one is especially for Todd!   :cheers:

2fast4u

I'm thirsty all of a sudden and I don't know why.................
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Brock Samson

BigBlockSam

i use to have one of those little shoe box nova's with a 327. i like those chevy 2's
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

every days a car show there,.. kind'a a movable feast...  :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

Great Thread Brock!  Love that Orange 69' Roadrunner!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brock Samson

goin thru pics i found some more...
remember the R2 has the original interior!  :drool5:

Brock Samson

notice there's really no rocker width, i guess that's why it looks so Europian and Sporty compared to the american iron of the era...

Brock Samson

some more...
in this shot you can see my colors under the hood hood, a  Yellow (painted with a brush apparently) T-3 medium bronze, a turquoise a root beer brown etc..  :-\
you can also see my MSD-box peakin out from the left side of the grill....

Brock Samson

some more of the vette...

Brock Samson

last one, hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!  :icon_smile_wink:

Charger_Fan

Cool pics!
The owner of the 68 Country Squire sure wasn't giving it away, huh? :icon_smile_big:

That 'Vette's a '62, by the way. I like the car, other than his steering wheel choice.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

ya sure it's a '62?.. it's got the chromed headlight surrounds... and the 'stingray tailights...   ???

Charger_Fan

The side cove trim sez '62, but you're right, the headlight trim should be painted. A guy I used to work with owned a black/red one, I got pretty intimate with it. ::)

I found a good example pic on eGouge...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

the first vette i ever saw.. i was about 4 or 5 and my sister used go visit a horse that was kept in a yard right on the railroad tracks next to a junk yard long gone now... anyhow, i used to play in the junkers in the yard and there was this black '62 vette with a red interior and i used to sit in it and pretend to drive a race car... one problem though.. the windshield was punched out where the drivers head went through...  :-\

Charger_Fan

That's a cool memory. :yesnod: Too bad about the driver, though. :-\

Like I said, I got pretty intimate with that car...he wasn't half the car guy he thought he was. I helped him get the old iron Rochester fixed, it was all out of whack.
61's & 62's were the only years that used the sorta "half breed" look to them...a combination between the old front & the later 63-67 style back end.
'62 was also the last year for the solid axle rear end.

61's had this type of cove inserts...both years had painted headlight trim.

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Great pix, Strato! :2thumbs:

Wish I could have made it out there, but the g-friend is happy I stayed the extra days.

Maybe I can swing the trip in Jan/Feb.  :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Brock Samson