News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Turbo ,anyone else own won?

Started by dads_69, August 28, 2005, 04:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Anyone else have a turbo dodge? I have a 86' GLHS Omni Shelby #70 of #500. 200 est. H.P. and 240 Trq. sedan 5 speed. Plus I get 26 miles to the gallon and run 13 second all day qtr. mile times! No its not a true musclecar, but still fun, and rare. I raced won of these cars back in the mid 80's durring high school in my 70' R/T 440 charger, and got beat, not I know why, light and fast can't be beat. Anyone else have a turbo dodge or story? Speedo goes up to 135 mph, I'll just say that I've been real close to that with no problem, very quickly!
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Drop Top

I don't own one of those. But I own a 87 Buick Grand National. I just got back from a road trip from Fairmont (Travis AFB) and averaged 21 MPG. I drove with the cruise control set at 75 mph and the A/C on at that. I think I could have gotten better if I went a bit slower. But the speed limit is 70 and you had to do 75 to keep up with the traffic. I hate to be left behind.  ;)

mustanghater

I saw one at a swap meet and almost got it for $500 because the engine needed rebuilt.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed