News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sprinkler system

Started by Silver R/T, September 23, 2006, 11:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

anyone here installs sprinkler systems? What would be approximate cost to have one installed on .46 acre lot?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

Materials only cost me about $500 for a four-zone underground system on two small front yards and one small to medium-sized back yard. If I had paid someone to install it it would have probably cost about $1,500 or more. Half an acre would probably cost you somewhere in the neighborhood of $2k for materials only depending on how straight, even, level and square it is. Legally you have to buy permits and install a backflow device (that must be tested annually) and you have to know or learn how to wire in the computer and the boxes that control each zone. Theoretically you could have just one zone if the land is just a square plot but I think you would run into pressure problems trying to do that. If you want to save money you need to go the above ground route.

daytonalo

Forget the f- lawn and install a sprinkler system in the garage where it is really needed. That is my next project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!