News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Iaccoca rips sale of Chrysler, Germans, and more..

Started by Spike, April 12, 2007, 03:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Former Chrysler Chairman Lee Iacocca tears into the Bush administration and the U.S. auto industry in a new book, saying America's political leaders have failed the nation and urging voters to pick more carefully in 2008.

more here!!!

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Spike on April 12, 2007, 03:16:39 PM
Former Chrysler Chairman Lee Iacocca tears into the Bush administration and the U.S. auto industry in a new book, saying America's political leaders have failed the nation and urging voters to pick more carefully in 2008.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

more here!!!

Iacocca is a smart man. I agree with his opinions. At least when he was chair of the Mopar family we had a Charger that was a 2 door, remember the 80's Charger 2.2 ?
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Spike on April 12, 2007, 03:16:39 PM
... urging voters to pick more carefully in 2008.

The only problem is there's nobody worth a damn to pick from...pretty much the choice of a rock & well...a rock. :brickwall: I don't even want to vote this go-round. :rotz:

I think I'm gonna have to buy that book. ;D I bought his last one in the mid 90's (don't actually know if that was his last or not) & it was very insightful.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemihead

Lee was a Mopar savior. And I think he's right about politics.No matter what they promise they do what they want when they get in office anyway.But God help this country if Hilary or Obama get in !
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

Brock Samson

Quote from: hemihead on April 12, 2007, 10:52:40 PM
Lee was a Mopar savior. And I think he's right about politics.No matter what they promise they do what they want when they get in office anyway.But God help this country if Hilary or Obama get in !

:scratchchin:

in befo da' lock~

pettyfan43

Quote from: hemihead on April 12, 2007, 10:52:40 PM

Man knows what he's talking about.