News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daddy!!!! Look at the Kittens!!!

Started by TylerCharger69, August 30, 2006, 05:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

Daddy!!!   Look at the Kittens!!!

moparguy01

I know a guy who had a pet skunk actually. evidentally they can have their stink removed. But this thing is actually really smart. he calls its name and it comes running into the room. He also taught it "sick 'em!" where it runs over and raises its tail. its funny to see when somebody doesnt know its been deskunked.

TylerCharger69

LOL....deskunked....I wonder if they remove something, or tie something off :icon_smile_question:

mopar-muscle988

TylerCharger69

Dave22443

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on August 30, 2006, 07:40:53 PM
LOL....deskunked....I wonder if they remove something, or tie something off :icon_smile_question:
If I'm not mistaken, vets can surgically remove their scent glands.

Cute little critters. About the only ones I see around here are AFTER they're already road pizza. :sick:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TylerCharger69

Chryco Psycho

I have heard they are very trainable & decent pets
cool kittens !!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chargen69

Quote from: moparguy01 on August 30, 2006, 06:21:26 PM
I know a guy who had a pet skunk actually. evidentally they can have their stink removed. But this thing is actually really smart. he calls its name and it comes running into the room. He also taught it "sick 'em!" where it runs over and raises its tail. its funny to see when somebody doesnt know its been deskunked.

I bet that would be funny as crap 

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

moparguy01

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 06, 2006, 08:43:22 PM

it is AFTER he tells you. the first time he just sicks it on you. I ran. and some sources say I screamed like a girl, but I dont think thats true.  :icon_smile_big:

Chargen69

Quote from: moparguy01 on September 08, 2006, 06:07:42 PM
Quote from: Chargen69 on September 06, 2006, 08:43:22 PM

it is AFTER he tells you. the first time he just sicks it on you. I ran. and some sources say I screamed like a girl, but I dont think thats true.  :icon_smile_big:
:smilielol: