News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Slipping to the dark side

Started by 72chargerSE, October 21, 2007, 09:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

72chargerSE

Quote from: 1972Rallye on October 22, 2007, 12:51:09 PM
Quote from: 72chargerSE on October 21, 2007, 09:09:11 PM
If you poke me , I bleed Chrysler Blue, BUT.... I am in the market for a C3 Corvette.
:poke:

Quote from: 72chargerSE on October 21, 2007, 09:09:11 PM
Kind of a "flip this Vette" thing, no emotional attachment. I will never sell the Charger! I know enough about Vette's to be dangerous, typical of the Mopar guy getting into Corvette's !!

I've loved Corvettes for 35 years, any red blooded American should own at least one, right??

I am currently bidding on one on Ebay. 76 L-48 4-speed.....wish me luck!

Mike

You make me sick!  :slap:  I fart in your general direction!  :fart2:  I wave my genitals at you.... :boogie:  You, you empty-headed animal food trough whopper!  :smilielol: 

Seriously, Mike... I know you've been a closet 'Vette guy  :slap: for a LONG time  ::) :rotz:.  That said, where are you going to put it?...  :shruggy:  You built a cocoon for the Charger to live in... The beautiful ladies in your life have the rest of the garage...  You plan on leaving it outside?  :spank:

I wish you luck on the auction... maybe (if you win) you'll actually drive this car! :smilielol:

I went overboard with the smilies  :icon_smile_big:  :callme:

BOBBY CALL ME AT RCO...I WORK IN HOUSE NOW, QUIT RECARO!