News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who is this Dr. Z guy anyway?

Started by 73chgrSE, July 09, 2006, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grouseman

Quote from: Khyron on July 13, 2006, 07:32:19 PM

go polish your 06

My apologies for intimating ALL Charger owners; I only meant those few who were complaining about the money he (and other CEOs) made. 

Steve P.

I think that SOME of us are just not very happy with the billboard that they put up about the SMART CAR not having ANY AMERICAN ANYTHING.  It was a hell of a shot at us if you ask me.. :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

73chgrSE

Quote from: Steve P. on July 14, 2006, 04:24:25 PM
I think that SOME of us are just not very happy with the billboard that they put up about the SMART CAR not having ANY AMERICAN ANYTHING.  It was a hell of a shot at us if you ask me.. :flame:

I never saw that. They don't really need any American money then if that's the case. Right?

Lowprofile

Yes it is, bro.  Its a hatefull world these days.  :rotz:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Khyron

heheh naaaa, I just think he looks like monopoly guy. I don't hate or like him. I don't know him, But that "Smart Car" makes baby Jesues cry  ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chargerkid

Dieter Zetsche took over my friends job...Jim Holden.  Jim Holden is a great guy.  He was the CEO of DaimlerChrysler before Dieter Zetsche.  Jim was the one that had the true Hemi Cuda Convertible.  Jiim's son currently has a 71 FE5 Charger R/T that they just put the six speed transmission in it.  They race it alot at Milan Dragway.   Thats how a true MOPAR guy rolls after retirement!  Jim also has a V10 challenger convertible.

70charginglizard

I don't know about you guys but those Dr. Z commercials are really starting to get on my nerves.
At least the commercials before his were semi entertaining. He's just irritating to me. Especially the one with the soccer mom and the grand caravan.  :flame:
Last thing I want to see on a car commercial is some corporate idiot trying to sell vehicles.
Thats why you pay for actors.
70charginglizard

dodge freak

No kidding but I guess he hasn't made enough money all ready. Greedy guy, hope Chrysler sales drop big time next month so hes gone.

volk68

I don't have to watch his commercials (Tivo :icon_smile_big:), but his radio ads annoy me beyond words...and I have to listen to them ALL DAY  :flame:

andy74

the guys at the store know how i felt about the whole doctor z bull,so they hung a poster right over my desk last night while i was home-very f###ing funny

PocketThunder

I liked the Lee Iacocca commercials better..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

73chgrSE

daytonalo

I just heard Daimler -C just hired Mr. T for a new marketing campaign , now that would be funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!

73chgrSE

Man, I pity the fool who doesn't own a dodge. :icon_smile_evil: