News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time for the September Update on MLM!!!

Started by Beep Beep Dave, September 01, 2006, 09:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

Another action packed FREE issue is just seconds away!
Seven new pages of Cars in Barns:

Really cool Gator Grain T/A Challenger Mopar of the Month:

Even something sweet on ebay:

http://mapleleafmopars.homestead.com/

Hopefully a bit of something for everyone!

Enjoy!!!

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

41husk

are those links not working for anyone else?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Chris G.

Dave, the site looks great as always. I love the polls you come up with. I sure hope you get a commission for plastering that for sale ad on the main page for the Challenger? :P Where do I score some Mopar M&M's?

ps- How could the '70 Registry make site of the month and not be in your links pages? What up wit dat?  :shruggy:  :angel:

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

6pkrunner

Nice Dave! Always a nice long trip around your site.

Beep Beep Dave

Thanks guys!
Chris, I will eventually get rid of my links page and just go with my websites of the month...everyone has a links page ;)
If you came up to Moparfest you could have gotten some of those M&M's, the owners display that bowl full at every show next to his resto pictures...it is by far my kids favourite car :yesnod: I sneak a handful too :icon_smile_evil: Beats those mini stuffed kids leaning up against the cars at shows or the stuffed animals....
Did you like the ebay auction? I made that one up for him.

Dave

1970 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Beep Beep Dave

1970 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)