News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

quarter glass rollers

Started by hha, September 30, 2006, 10:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hha

I bought new rear qurater glass rollers from yearone. I,m not sure how they go? old ones were broken and missing.need pic how they go in .thank for any help

bull

Quote from: hha on September 30, 2006, 10:39:09 PM
I bought new rear qurater glass rollers from yearone. I,m not sure how they go? old ones were broken and missing.need pic how they go in .thank for any help

Are all of them shot? I got a couple of new rollers from a member here (which I'm supposed to have sent back  :-\) and I tried like hell to figure out how they went in and I finally gave up on it. I had one that was partially busted on the driver's side and it looked real easy to get to... when the quarter panel was off the car. I didn't get the replacement ones until they had closed it back up and getting to them from the inside is a real pain. You could remove the entire window and mechanism, replace the rollers and then slide it back in. That's about the only way I can see to get to some of them. If you only have one that's broken it shouldn't effect the function too much but if it doesn't go up or down at all due to bad rollers you'll probably have to pull the whole thing out. Or, if you plan on having your quarters replaced just wait and do it then.