News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey guys im thinkin of this for a winter truck, what do you think?

Started by generalfan01, August 02, 2006, 10:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Its a W200  and will fetch 3grand pretty easy. Its in fairly good shape.

Todd

694spdRT

I wouldn't drive it in the salt anyway....there are plenty of newer trucks out there that go fairly cheap for winter beaters. That Power Wagon is a solid old truck that you don't find many like these days. There is a reserve too so hard telling what it will take to buy it.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Todd Wilson

Quote from: generalfan01 on August 02, 2006, 10:10:55 PM
wow really? but its not like all original or anything

Whats not original about it?  Its a solid old Power Wagon and really shouldnt be used for anything that would damage it now like road salt. There is a huge following of the sweptline era trucks out there.

Todd

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Bandit72

i tried to by one like it last winter....alot worse shape, slant six that needed rebuilt, needed a windshield, 4 speed tranny...guy wouldn't take no less than 2200 for it....it got sold the day after i passed it up...yeah, they are actually pretty valuable
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bluesfool

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 03, 2006, 08:14:08 AM
winter beater? are you nuts!?  that truck is mint, buy something like this instead.

:iagree: That's way too clean for a winter beater. To use it as such would be sacrilege! :icon_smile_dissapprove:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

REDNECK