News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

something iv noticed about fords lately

Started by REDNECK, July 12, 2006, 06:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDNECK

iv noticed lately about fords is that i see lot of them on the side of the road with the hoods up with the owners pointing at the engine. i wanted to know why so i asked a guy at work who owns a ford what makes ford engines look so good since i see them all the time on the side of the road with the hood up and the owners pointing at the engines. he got mad.

Rack

Haven't had a problem with my F-150. Except for the two times someone bashed by tailgate and bumper while it was parked.

dodge freak

That is the big drag about Fords, they do break down alot. I know, some have Fords and they never break but it does seem like to me Fords get old quicker than some other makes.

uskatebetter

I think theres wayyyyyyyy too many of those new mustangs,
I mean at first it was like "woah cool check out that mustang"
but now its more like "Damn, thats like the 15th one I've seen today"

im just tired of them.

And I really hope Mopar decides to do the Challenger as more of an exclusive car and not offer it in a V6 or anything because then it would just turn into the new mustangs.

PocketThunder

Quote from: uskatebetter on July 12, 2006, 10:18:59 PM
I think theres wayyyyyyyy too many of those new mustangs,
I mean at first it was like "woah cool check out that mustang"
but now its more like "Damn, thats like the 15th one I've seen today"

im just tired of them.

And I really hope Mopar decides to do the Challenger as more of an exclusive car and not offer it in a V6 or anything because then it would just turn into the new mustangs.
ya there is 3 of em in the parking lot at work.  but i think there is way to big of a mustang following for those people to jump ship and come to buy a chally.  build em with the v6 and lets see em on the road instead of on the weekends at the rich guy car shows.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodge freak

Well I don't know how much room there is under the hood of these new Mustangs and its really too bad Ford did not put the 5.4 motors in it but think how cheap they will be in 5-7 years. The more of them out there the cheaper they be later on. How good the frame is I don't know , but maybe its ok. Might be a good car to hot rod if you can get one for $5000 which you may very well later on. I can't believe I would buy a Ford now but lots of young punks might, thats what was great about those 84-89 Mustangs, in the 90's the kids hot rodded them and they were fun to hang with on the road.

Silver R/T

the car is as reliable as they guy that put it together
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

I dont think any new make out of the so called big 3 is more reliable than the other. There all nuts and bolts in my book. I love my 88 F 150 and the only thing I might get rid of it for is a newer F350 someday. The truck has got 151,000 trouble free miles on it.

Rack

My F-150 is still new (it'll be a year old in September) but I haven't had any problems with it.

And it got my Charger home nice and safe from San Antonio (150 miles) w/o problems.

ChargerRob

When it comes to trucks, I will and have always owned Fords.  :thumbs:
But the cars?  ???  Well let's just say, I was not impressed.  :icon_smile_dissapprove: Too many break downs.   :flame:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

73chgrSE