News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carb Model?

Started by Judhudson, June 25, 2006, 07:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judhudson

I have an aftermarket Edelbrock Carb on my Charger.  It's on a 400 engine and it is 4 barrel.  That's all I know.  I don't have a clue to what model it is, does it tell you somewhere on the sides?  It was installed before I bought the car, and I'd like to find the model so I can get the correct specs and get it tuned correctly.  Thanks :D

GoodysGotaCUDA

Quote from: Judhudson on June 25, 2006, 07:04:17 PM
I have an aftermarket Edelbrock Carb on my Charger.  It's on a 400 engine and it is 4 barrel.  That's all I know.  I don't have a clue to what model it is, does it tell you somewhere on the sides?  It was installed before I bought the car, and I'd like to find the model so I can get the correct specs and get it tuned correctly.  Thanks :D

Just around where the front (closest to the front of the car), passenger side carb stud will be a model # stamped on the base. You can see it with the carb installed, from there you can just look up the 4 digit number on say summits site and see what CFM rating you have.

Judhudson

Thank you, since my eyes aren't that good, I never spotted it, thanks for letting me know! :D