News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happens when you drive a Ford...

Started by Mopar440+6, August 13, 2005, 10:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar440+6

I happen to live within 500 yards of Interstate 81. Well last night I was heading out to the garage right after a huge downpour and I saw this in the median. Can you say "OOOOPS!"?

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Wakko

Oh, he just had a flat and didn't want to dirty up his new jack to lift the truck up.  :)
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Mopar440+6

It makes me sick to think what could have been in that trailer...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on August 13, 2005, 10:40:08 AM
It makes me sick to think what could have been in that trailer...
Yep, there definitely could have been a car in there...or a bunch of ATV's.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Dodge-Charger

Is it just me , or is he still holding the brake in the first shot?

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on August 13, 2005, 08:56:22 PM
Is it just me , or is he still holding the brake in the first shot?

Looks like the lights are on...........the front one looks lit too.

I think there was a '71 hemi cuda vert inside!...................... :o

BBD

Khyron

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on August 13, 2005, 09:41:38 PM

I think there was a '71 hemi cuda vert inside!...................... :o

BBD

trouble maker ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dodge-Charger

QuoteLooks like the lights are on...........the front one looks lit too.

He's still holding the brake in OH SH$% mode.  :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

You must have got that pic RIGHT after that happened, in the second pic the brake light is out.   Did you hear it happen and run out there and take the pic in a couple seconds or what.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Gandalf-the-Grey on August 14, 2005, 04:03:21 AM
QuoteLooks like the lights are on...........the front one looks lit too.

He's still holding the brake in OH SH$% mode.   :icon_smile_big:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................right you are Mithrandir!

BBD

Mopar440+6

I actually didnt start taking pics till about 15 minutes after it happened. I didnt hear the wreck but I saw it right after it happened because when I walked outside they were piling out of the truck.

Hes holding the brake because they used a prybar to pop the hitch loose. I took the first two when they were trying to get the truck loose. Between the second and third pic they beat/pryed the hitch loose and pulled the truck away.

kab69440

Hey, Bryan! Where ya been. I got a present for you sitting here in my living room. I'll try to get it shipped out in time for Christmas. hahaha!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Andrew

oh, so he was stuck, i thought he was just trying to push it over

TeeWJay426

Saw this on another forum..... coincidentally, another Furd.....

QuoteFORT SMITH--A Fort Smith family had their home remodeled, unintentionally, after a pickup truck landed in their garage on top of a 2000 Ferrari.

The accident happened just before four Sunday evening on Jenny Lind Road in Fianna Hills. According to the police report, the teenage driver reached for a cell phone and ran off the road and became airborne. He caused about two hundred thousand dollars worth of damage to the garage, the Ferrari, a PT Cruiser as well as 2 motorcycles.

The speed limit is posted at 30 miles per hour, but the owner of the damaged home as well as neighbors say there have been plenty of problems in the past. It's been nonstop traffic for the neighborhood with a steady stream of cars driving by to get a view of a flattened Ferrari and devastated garage.

Owner Steve Marts wasn't home at the time of the accident, but got the bad news over the phone. “I was just numb, just real numb,” Marts said.

Marts’ neighbor Glynn Craine says he's seen his share of accidents at that home. Two other separate incidents sent cars careening of the road and into the house. “I never dreamed of it when I built here,” Craine said. He's mended his mailbox three times, after cars curved off the road and onto his property. “If people would just slow down, speed kills.”

Marts says this accident won't force him out of his home. “We enjoy living there, other than that.” But it forces him to come up with some creative ways to keep it from happening again.

Marts says he's considering putting up boulders on the side of the driveway. He and his neighbor are also looking for some help from the city. They suggest more patrols for speeders and as well as some type of speed bump.

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

TheGhost

I remember that story.  That is why teens, big vehicles, and cell phones do not mix. :rotz:  Freaking idiot driver....
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Silver R/T

ha ha, drifting pick up with trailer is bad idea...assuming thats what he was trying to do lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on August 15, 2005, 06:49:27 AM
Saw this on another forum..... coincidentally, another Furd.....
Holy crap!! :o

Now that kid knows how Bo & Luke feel...except they can land it better. :lolexplode:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

IBsmokin

:popcrn:  hey I drive a ford part time!