News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Some Mopars From A Show Today.

Started by Chris G., June 11, 2006, 04:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

It was Chevyville, USA as usual in e-town today, but there were some nice Mopars around. Pretty nice day as well. There was a race class there that was a must see. I think it was called "Super 8" or something? They were street (for the most part) appearing cars that could easily get into the 6's. The only Mopars in the class is the 'Cuda pictured below, but he was getting murdered by the Brand X'ers. Amazing how those guys can keep those cars on the track.

I also lowered the front of the Charger this weekend. I kinda liked the old look, but it needed to come down a bit.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looked like a great time Chris....I like the multi-make shows.   

Too bad I had to work as usual :rotz:

PS---the new name bites  :nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

nice mopars, your Charger looks great too
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

Your car beats all the other ones Chris! It is soooooooooooo Pretty!  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Lotsa neat cars there!

My fav is the orange A12 Roadrunner!

Brock Samson

Thanks!

You didn't have to lower your front just cause I said I liked her all "High 'n Mighty".  ;D

Really nice pics!  got ay more of the green duster drag car or the red '70 hemi charger and most specificlly the blended paint job "9" (?) sec. Cuda?..   :o

bluesfool

That blue GTX is NICE! Even the plate is cool. I wish I had been paying attention and known the show was today...I just goofed off at the house all day being bored!  :-\

BrianShaughnessy

:2thumbs:    The Charger looks great like always...   not sure about the name change tho  ;)

Looks like a decent time today - sure beats what I did all weekend..    There was another event up at Lebanon today but I couldn't make it there either because I had to work yesterday and today too.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.