News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DodgeCharger.com PERSPECTIVE

Started by Sbird69, May 16, 2024, 09:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

Quote from: held1823 on May 22, 2024, 08:21:05 AMI bet he's the life of any party. Allen V. offered him the build sheet for one of his cars for free years ago and he was less than enthused about reuniting it with the car. Not sure that he ever did.

It took this thread for me to even look at what my title says. I feel almost special now.
Ernie, you are special. My wife said that when you were at the shop the 2 of us ate more chocolate chip cookies than anyone in history and she was calling Guinness.

held1823

Quote from: taxspeaker on May 27, 2024, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: held1823 on May 22, 2024, 08:21:05 AMI bet he's the life of any party. Allen V. offered him the build sheet for one of his cars for free years ago and he was less than enthused about reuniting it with the car. Not sure that he ever did.

It took this thread for me to even look at what my title says. I feel almost special now.
Ernie, you are special. My wife said that when you were at the shop the 2 of us ate more chocolate chip cookies than anyone in history and she was calling Guinness.

She's still my favorite Jennings, just so you know.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

375instroke

Quote from: Sbird69 on May 22, 2024, 04:54:22 AMTELL YOU WHAT,,,,,,,,

Tell you what.    You will never see me logged into this site again.
I will respectfully leave the posterity and history of our cars to all of you 5,000 plus 'post' experts.
It will not be my loss and I do not have enough years left on this earth to hang around the school playground.

You WIN Old Timer so you must be the expert,

I'm gone.
Sbird69

You never post anything.  What are we going to miss?  You tell us we're offended, then you go home and take the ball with you.

armor64

<< Also, just like that, I'm a "Full Member" now too!

John_Kunkel

Y'all whine about the forum dying and then collectively gang up and chase away members whether they're active posters or not. Can you say "just deserts"?
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

metallicareload99

:iagree: but also lol. As someone who JUST graduated to senior member even though I was the 229th person to join, this is all amusing. sbird69 did come in on a high horse tho
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

Todd Wilson

moparguy01

Man, all ya all need more to do.  :lol:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: John_Kunkel on June 18, 2024, 12:01:53 PMY'all whine about the forum dying and then collectively gang up and chase away members whether they're active posters or not. Can you say "just deserts"?

I get the impression that more people just left rather than being chased away.

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

Todd Wilson