News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cruise in Grand Rapids MI Aug 27

Started by Charge It!, August 20, 2005, 10:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charge It!

If you are not too tired from the Woodward Cruise, about 2 hours away in Grand Rapids Michigan, next Saturday (8/27), is the 1st annual 28th Street Cruise. From what I understand, close to 1000 cars have pre-registered. Here's the link: http://www.southkent.org/Default.aspx?tabid=192
Hope the weather cooperates. 
:drive:

DarkAngel0816

Hmmmm my car is nowhere ready for that long of trip..but it is tempting for me to come up there anyways to check it out.

I was just up there last weekend!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Johnny SixPack

Man, I live in the wrong part of the country! :( ;D

I wish I could stay for that, but I've stayed a week longer than I'd planned just to see the Woodward event.

Hope to see some great pix of the cruise! :2thumbs:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

4cruzin

That sounds like fun!   I may drive over for the weekend and check it out!!   Thats for the heads up!!     ;D
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .