News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Few Pics From the Road - LA & MS

Started by Shakey, June 02, 2006, 05:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

I was in New Orleans visiting one of my customers earlier this week and had a bit of downtime.  It was way too hot to be hangin' out in a salvage yard so I took a drive over to MS to see some of the destruction from Katrina and then I took an air boat tour through the swamp.

Here are some photos for you folks.

Shakey

:-\

Shakey

:-\

Shakey

:thumbs:

Shakey

;)

Shakey

;)

hemihead

Cool pics.I think that gator was looking for a snack.He thinks you tastes like chicken. ;D
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

DC_1

Did you make the wife a new hand bag or yourself a pair of boots?

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

4402tuff4u

It's just unbelievable how it still looks down there. Looks like a third world country! I feel bad for the people down in New Orleans. The swamp buggy ride looked cool! Would'nt mind doing that and checking out the gators. I heard gator meat is not bad tasting. Thanks for the photo's.  :thumbs:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Chris G.

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 02, 2006, 09:24:21 AM
It's just unbelievable how it still looks down there. Looks like a third world country!

Hate to say it, but even before this storm, many parts of LA looked and functioned as a 3rd world type country. My folks visited a friend down in Tallulah, and they said it was very rough. The storm didn't even effect that area. Of course he pays like $150 in taxes per year, so...

Pretty sad how some of this country actually lives on a daily basis.

Cool pics Shakey.

Brock Samson

Gonna go with the Gator Grain,  eh?..  :-\

Thanks for the pics, looks grim down there..  :sick:

Charger_Fan

Man, you sure get around a lot.  :yesnod:

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm amazed they haven't lt least moved the boat away from the power lines & ran new ones yet. ???

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 02, 2006, 12:35:10 PM
Man, you sure get around a lot.  :yesnod:

Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm amazed they haven't lt least moved the boat away from the power lines & ran new ones yet. ???

they are gonna let this years hurricanes do it for them... :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 02, 2006, 09:24:21 AM
It's just unbelievable how it still looks down there. Looks like a third world country! I feel bad for the people down in New Orleans. The swamp buggy ride looked cool! Would'nt mind doing that and checking out the gators. I heard gator meat is not bad tasting. Thanks for the photo's.  :thumbs:

Chicken! It really does taste like chicken!............a little chewier tho.

BBD

Shakey

The gators were eating chicken that the guide brought with him.  They hear the motor and they come swimming right up.  They have them trained well!

I have had gator before and it does taste kind like chicken - a white meat.

I saw so much destruction.  Unbelievable.

My customer showed me photos of their manufacturing facility.  They had 12' of water and when it receded they were left with 4' of mud.  The water had moved everything through the back wall of the plant.  If he sends me some photos like I had asked, I'll share them with you guys.