News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nupe's 71 R/T = USING IT !!! PICS !!!!

Started by 70 Battle Horse, August 21, 2005, 08:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Battle Horse

Here is a few pics of Nupe havin a bit of fun with his R/T today.....Some old lady came up to the fence to see what all the hell raisin :devil: :flame: :icon_smile_evil: was about....We told her that we were taking photos for a tire commercial :icon_smile_big: I dont think she bought it though :rotz:

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

KMPX2

I don't thimk anyone would buy that line

Just 6T9 CHGR

Beautiful car!  :cheers:

Is he thinking of painting the rims body color?   That would really set the car off!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MoparYoungGun

I agree with KMPX2, I don't think anybody would buy that line. Sweet pics though :2thumbs: !

RT DAVE

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Goldfinger71

Nice........those "dog dishes" look nice painted or unpainted......And I really never liked them..until now! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

73rallye440magnum

for some reason i absolutley love those wheels, they arent very attractive or styling, but they just look so mean, ghetto crusiers. ive always liked those, they are low profile, i say keep em black.
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

RT DAVE

The black rims are tough. I like 'em.  Body colored rims would be more appropriate if you were looking for a trailer queen (stock) look IMO...   Either way is nice....   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Charger_Fan

You should have said you were cops & you're re-enacting the getaway from some criminals who murdered a little old lady in the area. :D

Oh & cool pics! :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Nupe

Thanks Randy for posting the pics and thanks guys for the compliments.  Shifting into second while still sideways sure is fun.  :devil:  And, for now, the motor is basically stock.  Can't imagine with a built up motor.

QuoteIs he thinking of painting the rims body color?   That would really set the car off!

I like the black for that mean look and plus it is easier to touch up rattle can style.  :icon_smile_cool:  These gas prices sure aren't fun.  Had to put it away until the show Sept. 10th.  Otherwise I'll be panhandling for gas!  :o

Jeremy

'79 Lil'Red Express.

pettyblue440

Hold the phone!  You mean Nupe's car runs, and can spin the tires?   :icon_smile_shock:

Mass_Mopar

Quote from: pettyblue440 on August 24, 2005, 07:14:06 AM
Hold the phone!   You mean Nupe's car runs, and can spin the tires?     :icon_smile_shock:

yea, this thread caught me by surprise too.  but in a good way :yesnod:
-Nick

70 Charger 500 383/833 pistol grip 3.91sg
71 New Yorker 440/Auto
04 Ram 5.7L 4x4 5spd 3.92 Auburn Posi
Old screen name MA_Young_Gun

TheGhost

Damn, that is, quite possibly, my favorite members car!  My dream Charger is a red 71.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.