News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walmart bargains!

Started by aerolith, February 12, 2022, 05:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

Its amazing what you can pick up at Walmarts!

Stolen Charger 500's...

Whoever did this C500 resto was sure a clever person or persons?
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

70 sublime

Wonder if the front bumper was touching the yellow cement post when they found it ?
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

aerolith

Bonnie and Clyde come to mind here?

Career Criminals and drug dealers to boot!

Its a sad fact of life 'CRIME' its everywhere and getting worse methinks?

Its all about the 'have's and a the have-not's', folks believe they are entitled to take anything, that isn't theirs!
They think that cars and property were handed out for 'free to others' and they missed out...

We only hear about how bad it really is when its a friend or relative that has by violated!
When I lived in London town UK, my cars were stolen on a monthly basis...
I lost a Plymouth and a Doge too...(no insurance, off the road).

Be careful were you park stuff, as it's always wanted by undesirables...
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

birdsandbees

1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

taxspeaker

Which one's the wife??
[/quote] I'd say the one on the left is the submissive one....  :icon_smile_big:
[/quote]

Man you guys are rough!!

Stevetona

Quote from: Mopar Nut on February 13, 2022, 05:52:52 AM
https://journal.classiccars.com/2018/10/04/social-media-leads-police-owners-to-stolen-dodge-charger-500/

I hope the thieves rot in hell.

That was 2018.  They've probably been released and re arrested 8 times since then. That meth ain't cheap!

AZMoparMike

I know this car very well and the owner.

It was found thanks to a post on facebook when the car was spotted at a bar. It was followed by the facebook viewer while on the phone with police. When the thieves returned to the car with shopping carts full of items...yes, meth making items.

The Truck, the RV and even a dog not pictured here were all stolen and recovered that day. The day this car was stolen, they were just released from jail that day for yes.. another stolen car. Only hours later they stole this 500 in enclosed trailer.