News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 reproduction taillamp lens

Started by hemi68charger, July 06, 2020, 07:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hello All,
I was curious if anyone has bought a pair of 69 Charger taillamp lenses from PGClassics and if so, how close to original are they and do they fit properly..

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ht4spd307

i think there is a whole topic dedicated to this subject .I think short answer is not a good fit but i maybe wrong. i've used genuine ones because i was put off by the feed back 

twenty mike mike

The lenses are fine but the bezels were absolute junk. I sent my lenses to Mike Ross at B/E&A, and he matched the bezels to the lenses from his stock. It took quite a few of them before he found a set that would work.

Save yourself the hassle and order from Mike, and ask him to attach the bezels.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: twenty mike mike on July 12, 2020, 10:29:27 AM
The lenses are fine but the bezels were absolute junk. I sent my lenses to Mike Ross at B/E&A, and he matched the bezels to the lenses from his stock. It took quite a few of them before he found a set that would work.

I tried that a few years ago, Mike had no more lenses or bezels at the time. Mike is a good guy, always helpful, but I think he is out of the parts business.

After my bad experience with Classic industries lenses and bezels, I still don't have any tail lights in my car.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on July 12, 2020, 02:07:41 PM
After my bad experience with Classic industries lenses

I had to send the ones I got from Classic Industries back too.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

hemi68charger

Quote from: twenty mike mike on July 12, 2020, 10:29:27 AM

Yeap.. I have spoken to Mike at length about this... He has given me advice, but I believe mine is going to be like all others, junk.... Frustrating.. Will probably get the best ones I have and have them rechromed...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection