News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger interior color suggestions for a Black car c/w red stripe

Started by mt.sledder, April 17, 2020, 03:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mt.sledder

Car is black with the red stripe. I'm looking at changing the interior of my 68 charger from green to maybe black everything except the seats which I'm considering either White or Red. I'm not crazy about the metallic red with maroon inserts so I'm leaning towards White. The white would not get quite as hot to sit on as black or red, however I want the best looking combination. I also attached a picture of my car Suggestions?????

gtx6970

talk to legendary Interiors. have them make the 1968 seat s / pattern  using the red vinyl used in 1969.
its  a much brighter red with no metallic like 68 has

gtx6970

PS, for me personally. There is no better color combination than Black with red interior

6bblgt

:2thumbs:
a perfect opportunity to use the rarely seen factory RED dash & WHITE vinyl "C6V" interior  :Twocents:

darbgnik

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 18, 2020, 12:35:26 AM
:2thumbs:
a perfect opportunity to use the rarely seen factory RED dash & WHITE vinyl "C6V" interior  :Twocents:

Oooh, what he said!  :yesnod:
Brad

1970 Charger 500. Born a 318, AC, console auto, now 440/727
Build thread:  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,127291.0.html