News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 charger 318 with air need gates/dayco part number ,cannot find has 2 idlers

Started by 68rtnut, July 01, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68rtnut

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:  need a 68 base 318  charger  with  air  expert  ;) ;) ;)  need drive belt.... crank/idler ,compressor,idler back to crank ... funky set up   any leads apreceated   mark in ohio   pm me some info if u can THANKS  TO ALL!!!

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

JB400

Does it have a serpentine belt system on it?  In other words, it just has one main belt.  How about a pic?

68rtnut

sorry  tech challenged  idiot am I,,,,,stock factory belt,,, one ,,,,,,crank to idler  to compressor, to  idler, back to   crank,,,,,driver side idler flat ,,,,,pass   side idler is   groved,,,,total factory setup,,,,,???????? :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: got a 53"   belt spec     from 2 old parts places in   cincy that  have the  one million  page collection of   books,,,,,have to   figure out how to  adjust and also is this factory as i am 99%   sure it is      THANKS TO ALL    HAPPY   FOURTH<<     SEMPER  FI!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

John_Kunkel

The '68 Factory Parts Catalog doesn't show any A/C installations with two idlers, even dealer-installed systems.

A pic sure would help.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

68rtnut

a member just posted his 318 on the first page talking about his 318  wanting  to up  grade to BB   has my ac     set up  belt    idler  like   mine   white hat posting

68rtnut

under GENERAL Q &A      please see  pic of  my   set up  thread is in    caps     OPINION ON STOCK 318,,,,,FIRST  PAGE   NOW  SIX DOWN  FROM   TOP    PLEASE SEE   NEED A PM PHONE #    OR  PM ME AND I WILL SEND  MY#    MARK  IN OHIO    THANKS