News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dana 60 almost ready to go in

Started by bcharger, May 06, 2006, 05:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcharger

I purchased a Dana 60 from Strange Engineering last year and have been slowly working to get things ready to put her in. So far I have the new leaf springs and shocks mounted. I just rebuilt the left rear drum brake and will will work on the right rear this next week. When I get a bolt welded on after the drum brake rebuild (to hold the brake line tee), it will go in. Here is a web link to my pics and the latest images. Brian ;)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bcharger12/my_photos

Big Lebowski

Cool, my resto partner Mr. money bags is thinking about the bolt n Dana also. Original used ones are big $$$ now, the new bolt in Dana is the same price now. Go figure?
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

bcharger

Ya, my car is not a numbers matching so it's not a big deal to change out the original rear for a Dana. And if I am going to do it, why buy a used 36 year old one when I can get a true brand new bolt in from strange. Even has the pinion snubber holes. Brian