News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Dodge Charger

Started by juanm, September 11, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juanm

Hello, I want to sell a 1969 Dodge Charger. The car is blue with a white vinyl top, blue interior, V8 with 318 factory a/c. The car is original in good condition with approximately 75,000 miles and no rust. Most of the miles were put on the car by attending the Chevrolet Hot Rod Tour in 1999,2000 and 2001. I need to get a proper value prior to listing it for sale. Any help is greatly appreciated.

70 sublime

Will need to figure out how to post some pictures to get a better idea of value
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Birdflu

juanm

Hi! Need some help pricing my 1969 Dodge Charger. The car is original blue with a white vinyl top in good running condition, no rust. It has a V8 with a 318 factory a/c. The car has approximately 75,000 miles, mostly from traveling to the Chevrolet Hot Rod Tours in 1999,2000 & 2001. Please look at the pictures and any feedback or help with pricing is most helpful. Thanks!

JB400

Beautiful car.  $22- $25k maybe even up to $30k

Dino

You've seen what rolling wrecks go for right?  ;)

Throw it on ebay, start at 25 and watch it go nuts.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

juanm

Thank you! Great information. I will definitely check it out. I've never sold a car on eBay before. I will look into that and see how the process works and what the fees are. 

Dino

I'm not telling you what to do, but if it was my car it would be going to Europe. They pay a tad more than here.   :icon_smile_big:

Also check completed listings on ebay to see what Chargers sold for.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

alfaitalia

.....not for 318s we don't!!. Never even seen one over here....Go big(block) ....or go home!! :D
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

bull

Put it for sale here if you decide to sell it. Even an Ebay link would be fine. http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0

Challenger340

Quote from: Dino on September 14, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
You've seen what rolling wrecks go for right?  ;)

Throw it on ebay, start at 25 and watch it go nuts.

IMO, This is pretty solid advice  :2thumbs:

There are Fee's associated, nonetheless the greater exposure an Ebay auction provides may prove fruitful later ? even if the actual auction does not.
and as mentioned,
place a link on this site in the "for sale" section, as well as on FBBO "For B Bodies Only" site.
Only wimps wear Bowties !