News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

22" vs 26" rad trans oil cooler

Started by Voss, August 16, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voss

Does anyone know if the trans oil cooler connections in the rad lower tank is different between a 22 inch rad vs a 26 inch rad? Is the cc measurement the same? Reason for asking is that my set of trans cooling lines from Fine Lines does not fit good, the return line is 3-4 inch too long. My trans is a 727 and the rad is the original 22 inch 045. I'm trying to locate the issue together with Bob at Fine Lines. Any pictures showing the cc distance between the fittings and tank sides would be very helpful...

justcruisin

My original 22" radiator has the cooler spaced at 12". The aftermarket 22" Champion I fitted is also 12" as is the 26" Champion I have now. I imagine the factory 26" is also 12", can't be sure though.

Mopar Nut

My 26" rad was 12", same as my 22". The new 22" U.S. Radiator I have now is only 10".
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Yada