News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bill Rolik Enterprises

Started by whitehatspecial, May 07, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitehatspecial

Has anyone used this company for parts? I placed an order over 10 days ago and despite sending a payment I haven't heard anything back. No shipping date, etc. I've called and sent an email..no response.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

whitehatspecial

Cars owned:

68RT440

Ive ordered from them a handful of times over the last year. The first time I got annoyed because I hadn't heard anything from them and it took a few weeks to get my order. I did some research on them and it seems that is fairly normal and they are a small outfit and they don't have a lot of things in stock, so it takes a little longer to get your parts, not that that is an excuse. My car is in a million pieces so I'm in no hurry to have my parts within a day or two. After learning that, Ive placed a few orders after that and pretty much forgot about it until the stuff showed up. Sometimes I got the stuff in a week and other times it was 3-4 weeks. Just my experience...
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

DAY CLONA

Some of you guys sound like you'd be flopping around like a fish out of water had you grown up back in the day when "delivery in 4 to 6 weeks" was the norm with no feedback of any kind until it showed up at your door, that being said, yes Bill R. is slow to fill orders and respond, but there's no issues as to getting your parts or monies refunded if he cannot fulfill your order, plus the show season makes "quick" responses from most vendors longer or non-existent as they are on the road 

whitehatspecial

I did receive an email from Bill a short time ago (since my first post). He was on the road and is now working on getting his orders out later in the week. I appreciate having a busy schedule as we all lead busy lives. Communication is key and I'm happy that I received a message regarding my order.

Internet purchases are a crap-shoot and there's always the possibility that you may get burned. This is not the case with Bills company, so buy with confidence although communication may be a bit slow. I'll try using him again down the road (maybe when I not trying to get my car back on the road).

Cars owned: