News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So there was this truck for sale...

Started by Charger1973, March 19, 2008, 12:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Heard about this beater truck for sale so I stopped to ask about it today.  The guy says, sorry its already spoken for, just waiting on the payment.  I asked what was he asking for it and he says $250.  (I already knew this and had it in my pocket.)  He said the kid supposedly gets paid in about a week and a half and thats when he was going to come back with the money.  I told him I had cash and he said he was going to wait and see if the kid comes back with the money or not.   Apparently this guy doesnt know much about selling cars.   :slap:  If its still there in a week and a half i'd say the price just dropped.   

PocketThunder

Or the guy wants to be good to his word and sell it to the kid.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

moparsons

Yea...He'd feel like a big a-hole if the kid shows up excited to buy it. For 250, it's probly not about making big money, and why not help the kid out?

Arkgl01

I agree. If it was a guy that went to go get money o well his loss. But kids need a break every now and then...
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!

Charger1973

Yeah, but in my experience it never works out.