News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Streets Of Detroit.

Started by hemi-hampton, June 03, 2016, 11:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Living in Detroit you see some weird looking Camouflage test &/or prototype Cars driving the Streets. LEON. :shruggy:

ws23rt

The first one is hiding in plane sight. -- It looks like 80% of the cars on the road with a few bird droppings on it. :lol:

The other one looks like the other 20% who's general shape is a dead give away.

The year to year styling changes I remember from the fifties through the seventies would show right through those attempts at camouflage. :slap:

Lennard

Here in the hotter than hell Mohave dessert I see the same weird vehicles driving around with Michigan manufacturer plates. Emblems are always taped off, even the ones in the steering wheel and sometimes they reshape the car with cardboard and add taillights from a different brand car to hide the manufacturer.
They are always filled with laptops, sensors and other electronics.

odcics2

Nice to know that a MoPar pioneered on board electronics testing.   :coolgleamA:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

johnnycharger

Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 03, 2016, 11:03:40 PM
Living in Detroit you see some weird looking Camouflage test &/or prototype Cars driving the Streets. LEON. :shruggy:

I saw some vehicles like that on hwy 80 in California  the other day. All 3 had Michigan plates and the "van" type ones were right hand drive.

Brock Lee

I see them in Indianapolis from time to time. Always with Michigan plates. I have seen transporters hauling several at a time on the highway as well.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Caught a Charger in Vegas on the strip ..7/26/10 was the date.....maybe a 2011?
Had Michigan Mfgr plates as well...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T