News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any truth to a rumor the 70 Hemi mod top Cuda has been stolen?

Started by GOTWING, April 30, 2016, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECS

Quote from: birdsandbees on May 05, 2016, 08:57:39 PM
I'm reading into that.......

Please don't read anything into it.  I'm just interested in magic acts.  I also like fairy tales and imaginary fables.  Speaking of imaginary scenarios, wouldn't it be something if there was a valuable car that got "stolen" by someone they knew?  Then that person hides the car while stripping it carefully of all of its parts?  Then the car is found in stripped condition at a later date (but in good condition) and offered at a really cheap price by the insurance company to buy it back?  Then the car gets completely reassembled with the stash of removed parts, with the exception of a few drivetrain numbers changed so it's not too obvious?  All that insurance money and the value of a slightly less valuable vehicle would still be worth 2 million combined or so?  

On a real note, I sure hope they catch the thieves that would do something this diabolical to someone so forthright and upstanding.  Bunch of inconsiderate jerks!  
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

GOTWING

has anyone heard any updates good or bad ?  :shruggy: It's not even my car and I'm depressed about it !  :eek2:

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up