News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hot Rod power tour

Started by fizz, February 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fizz

Power Tour has been on my bucket list for years, but I caught a comment in a mopar rag that it isn't all that Mopar friendly, like "please move your car its in view of the bow tie banner". Any truth to this?

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: fizz on February 26, 2016, 10:43:09 AM
Power Tour has been on my bucket list for years, but I caught a comment in a mopar rag that it isn't all that Mopar friendly, like "please move your car its in view of the bow tie banner". Any truth to this?

Our MoPowered Tour does just great.  The Tour within the Power Tour full of just Mopars.  You should join us this year.  We have a bunch of cool stuff planned!  

But there is a ton of Chevy and Ford on the regular Tour.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,121798.0.html

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/collections/72157624977041360/

fizz

New build, but if work allows time to properly shake it out, I plan to.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: fizz on February 26, 2016, 03:22:06 PM
New build, but if work allows time to properly shake it out, I plan to.

No problem, just let me know if you have any questions.

v21hemicharger

I'm planning on going this year.  Third Power Tour but first Mopowered.  I was a Long Hauler in 2000 and 2013.  I'm bringing my 69 Charger in avatar.  I'll probably trailer it to Baton Rouge and spend some time with my family (my brother is the jambalaya cook from last year).  I did the 2000 in 68 GTX and 2013 in 68 Charger.  He may bring his daughters pink Cuda that I built for her or the Purple Dart we built our niece or one of his Chevys.  I'm going as far as Dallas this time as I have to get home to volunteer for the 26th year as camp nurse at a disabled sports camp.  I'll email my info soon.  Mike