News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

528 HEMI DUAL THROTTLE BODY EFI

Started by werner, February 03, 2016, 11:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werner

ANYBODY INSTALLA DUAL TB ON A BIG INCH RB OR HEMI?

DID YOU PIECE TOGETHER OR BUY A KIT?

LOOKING FOR DIRECT INJECTION AS OPPOSED TO THE BOLT ON TYPE TB THAT HAVE EVERYTHING BUILT IN.

WAS TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE BY TIM BANNING AT F.H.O

WHAT WAS FINAL COST ALL IN ?
1969 dodeg charger, 528 hemi ,Tko 5spd.

Q5XX29

I don't know anything about them, but I do know that if Tim warned you about them, heed his warning. I worked with him on my '67 GTX with 572 hemi cross-ram, and was very impressed.
dakota_gt on Instagram

werner

TIM QUOTED ME APROX $6000 US FOR SET UP FOR MY CAR ALL IN.

LOOKING TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS DOE IT EITHER KIT FORM OR IN PIECES.
1969 dodeg charger, 528 hemi ,Tko 5spd.

Rolling_Thunder

you can definitely beat that price by building a kit yourself - but take into account your abilities.

You can run a MS3 fully sequential, Hemi intakes are plentiful and cheap, injectors and rails, some sensors, and dual throttle bodies...   you can get 1000+ cfm units from Speedmaster for around $200 each.

Send it to a dyno for tuning - done....        They now make EFI ready tanks, drop in an A1000 pump and run some lines....     

Reaslistically it used to be big money to do EFI but I could do this for probably well under $4000 by piecing it together     :Twocents:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip