News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

STUPID SAYINGS THAT MAKE NO SENSE game.

Started by skip68, November 20, 2015, 05:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

b5blue

Tit for Tat....what is Tat and where can I get some!  :o  "The whole kit and kabootle"  :shruggy:

alfaitalia

Quote from: 440 on November 21, 2015, 01:20:00 AM
You need that like a hole in the head.

Wasn't that what Lincolns wife said after he suggested going to the theatre???!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

b5blue

oldgold69

he's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot :nana:

ODZKing

Quote from: oldgold69 on December 15, 2015, 09:22:36 PM
he's so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of a boot :nana:
if the instructions were written on the heel (is the rest of that saying). I like that one, one of my favs  :lol:

skip68

"I'm gonna kick your ass" 
I've lost a fight or two in my life but have yet to have my ass kicked in the process.   :lol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

oldgold69

don't matter what you eat it all makes the same shit              my old boss would say

I didn't know there was more to that saying  my dads favorite

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

oldgold69

where is           stiff pecker point

Kern Dog

Quote from: skip68 on December 16, 2015, 10:59:23 AM
"I'm gonna kick your ass" 
I've lost a fight or two in my life but have yet to have my ass kicked in the process.   :lol:

I was told the origin of "Kick ass".
The story was...When people fight, it was often until one person was wiped out and on the ground. The victor would kick the loser in the ass to see if he was really finished or just faking. If you "kicked his ass", it is saying that you won the fight and kicked him to see if he was able to get back up, which he did not.   :2thumbs:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Lighthorseman

...I'm still cleaning coffee out of the keyboard after reading the "turd in the punchbowl" line.  :smilielol:

I'm now actively looking for a decent, floating plastic turd.  :2thumbs:

chargerman69

You couldn't hit a barn if you walked into it