News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Panama Pete ~ Daytona Beach, FLA

Started by PettyMower, January 13, 2016, 08:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PettyMower

Talked to someone today, telling me that Panama Pete had an "incident or accident" a while back and is currently "incapacitated" and not doing well at all. I didn't ask any questions. Sad to hear. He's a super nice guy.

I'll post pics from my visit in 2002.

PettyMower

More pics...

PettyMower

More pics....

PettyMower

And stopped by the Petty Museum on the way home.

PettyMower

Richard's white 'Bird was not in the museum in 2002....at least not during my visit in November.

rainbow4jd

Quote from: PettyMower on January 13, 2016, 09:30:34 PM
Richard's white 'Bird was not in the museum in 2002....at least not during my visit in November.

I think the shite bird was Pansma Petes.   He was the guy who had two trashed out Birds by the airport. Right?   One was limelight and I thought the other was a red one.    But maybe it was s white one.   I e seen a white one in that area and thought it was decalled  up

PettyMower

Yes, the above pics of the white 'Bird were taken at Panama Pete's house in Daytona Beach. Along with the pics of the trashed FJ5 'Bird that was sitting in the front yard. During this visit in 2002, the Orange 'Bird was no where in sight.

Heading back home, we stopped by Petty's shop / museum. Richard's white 'Bird was no in the museum at that time. (It was there a few years earlier, and years later. Now owned by Larry Cate of Maryland.