News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rattling Power Window Buttons

Started by freakazoid88, December 07, 2015, 10:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freakazoid88

I have a 2015 Charger R/T and I am having trouble with rattling noises in my power window buttons. This happens when my speakers are at, or above, a level 8. The speaker range is 0-40 so 8 is a very low. It is also with the middle range of notes. Not high notes and not bass notes. but when I am playing music, it makes a sound like my speakers are blown out but when I apply pressure with my hand on the window buttons, the rattling goes away but when I remove my hand it returns. I have removed the button panel completely and the noise has stopped. When I shake the panel there are definitely loose parts in there that I am not sure are intentional or not but this is the case for the driver's side as well as the passengers side. I have also tried insulating the door but that did not seem to help the situation.

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if there were some solutions that could fix this? Thanks

Mytur Binsdirti

If you don't want to bring it back to the dealer under warranty, then spray some Great Stuff behind the switches.  :2thumbs: