News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

CHARGER WALL CLOCKS CHEAP! 11/29/15 only

Started by b5blue, November 29, 2015, 09:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Hey guys Charger wall clocks 60% off TODAY ONLY! That's 11.99 + shipping. My 2nd dash type clock came to less than 19.00 shipped and they have more Charger related clocks to pick from.  :2thumbs:
Code CRAZYWEEKEND for the deal
http://www.zazzle.com/charger+clocks

cbrestorations

just ordered my tic toc tac clock, only $13

Charger RT

just bought the tic toc tach clock for my daughter

to give me for Christmas.  :2thumbs:
Tim

Dino

Sweet!  I ordered the tach clock for $11.98 with free shipping.  30 day trial so cancel soon or pay $9.95/year.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

I've trimmed the hands and painted them white on my 1st one to make it look closer to the real thing. I hope any who wanted one found this deal.  :2thumbs:

Bronzedodge

I got my order in yesterday.  Thank you for posting that b5!
Mopar forever!

b5blue

Brads70

I got the tic toc tach one last year and it didn't work right outta the box.  :eek2:

b5blue

Did you tell them? I inquired about white hands being available and customer service was very good. No white hands available but offered a refund for the one I bought.

Brads70

Quote from: b5blue on December 01, 2015, 05:50:14 AM
Did you tell them? I inquired about white hands being available and customer service was very good. No white hands available but offered a refund for the one I bought.

No I'm in Canada and by the time I ship it back ...... it wasn't worth the hassle. I hung in up in the garage as "art"