News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction Hemi Exhaust Manifolds

Started by 69bfan, January 15, 2016, 09:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

Have any of you used the reproduction Hemi exhaust manifolds?  I have a customer who is wanting to put the reproduction Hemi manifolds on his 70 Road Runner.  This will be a correct appearing restoration with the  H pipe and Hemi mufflers.  He is not looking to spend big dollars on a set of cracked and pitted originals, but had rather bolt on a new set of the reproductions of they fit and function correctly.  If any of you should have any insight, it would be appreciated.  I imagine that there is only one company who would be making these, so no matter where I purchase them, they will be basically coming from that one vendor.  Thanks.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Scaregrabber

I bought a set quite awhile ago. They're fine, I had to dress the outlets but no big deal. Most originals are cracked. Make sure you get the special washers for mounting them. They allow them to expand and contract and not crack.

Sheldon

69bfan

Sheldon,
Thanks for the reply.  I have passed the information along to the car owner. 
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com