News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dynamic auto in terre haute indiana

Started by 69general, October 08, 2011, 09:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69general

im getting ready to buy a 69charger general lee....came across dynamic auto restorations in terre haute indiana...can anybody give me some info on them...just trying to protect myself.

Bobby41909

Stay away...scam artist...Darrin sells the $27,500 General Lee restoration on Ebay. 

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Lee

Look around in the Knight Rider hobby.

http://www.knightfoundation.net/F0rum2010/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13249&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

This thread above is the remains of a huge thread that is mostly gone now (the admins may still have it). That shop had some very shady stuff going on.

I almost bought a car from them but luckily I looked deeper into them.... I'd be very cautious  :Twocents:

A383Wing

MRCHARGER

In the video on their ebay add the horn doesn't even work right. That'd be enough proof for me.

BY RSCO

Stay far far away! - You will be way better off buying one from a private individual that you can get references on (such as on this board, etc)- or  have a reputable shop build it if you have the means. These type of places prey on people who like the idea of buying a car already finished. All the above being said, you can buy a decent car for mid 20's if you look deep enough - not top notch, but very respectable.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: BY RSCO on November 27, 2011, 09:33:13 PM
Stay far far away! - You will be way better off buying one from a private individual that you can get references on (such as on this board, etc)- or  have a reputable shop build it if you have the means. These type of places prey on people who like the idea of buying a car already finished. All the above being said, you can buy a decent car for mid 20's if you look deep enough - not top notch, but very respectable.

I liked the General Lee on eBay tonite for about 2 hrs. SCAM  :flame: Item removed  ::)

68coronetGLwannabe

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,81889.0.html

Here is one that's ready to go. He has Been a long time member here.  Very nicely done to
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on November 27, 2011, 10:01:39 PM

I liked the General Lee on eBay tonite for about 2 hrs. SCAM  :flame: Item removed  ::)

This one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-1969-Dodge-Charger-General-Lee-/290638880743?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43ab6d5fe7#ht_500wt_1180
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

CamaroGirl69

I agree. This guy is nothing but a Scam Artist. None of the cars are in good enough shape for the price he asks.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Brock Lee on October 09, 2011, 02:44:56 AM
Look around in the Knight Rider hobby.

http://www.knightfoundation.net/F0rum2010/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13249&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

This thread above is the remains of a huge thread that is mostly gone now (the admins may still have it). That shop had some very shady stuff going on.

makes me wonder would it be cheaper to do it yourself (make mistakes, redo, etc..) than to give it to some shady bodyshop like this and it seems there are more of them out there than the legit ones in general.  Hell as least if I fck up on a welding I will redo it vs the shop saying oh its gonna be another 6 months before we do the rear quarters.