News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Right Stuff RKT6804 MC lines

Started by Dino, October 31, 2015, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

I asked Right Stuff if the MC lines on their RKT6804 kit exit on the fender side and they think they do.  I'd like to know for sure though.  Has anyone ordered these? They are for power drum brakes.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

I called a few places that make line sets over the years and Fine Lines seemed to really know the details on our Chargers. They asked me detailed questions about this and that to help get things correct. I replaced every brake line on the car and out of all of it only one flair was a bit off center but installed fine. I had bad luck with Right Stuff on fuel lines for my six pack, it was "off" a good bit and that's critical at the carbs. They offered refund/replace but had no clue what I was trying to ask about. I chopped them up and used rubber fuel line to correct to get back on the road as I had no time to fart around. If they don't know now they will be no help later if needed.

Dino

True.  I got their fuel lines as well but they it pretty goood.  I had to increase the angle of one of them at the rear rail but that was about it.  My budget's been blown about six times over now so I can't spend too much, but I'll call Fine Lines and see what they have.  The Rght Stuff kit is only $53 shiped, I don't need the rear lines, so if it fits it' hard to beat. 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

b5blue

I hear ya. They have had time to get better or they'd be out of business.  :scratchchin: