News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ANOTHER DAYTONA CLONE FOR SALE ,WHATS IT WORTH

Started by BigBlockSam, January 18, 2012, 08:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

QuoteONE MILLLLLLLION DOLLARS!

I hate these threads, its worth exactly what someone will pay for it - no more, no less.   

If you have a car and state my car is worth "$10", that statement is ONLY true if someone is standing there to hand you $10.

I HOPE that my Bird WILL BE worth $150,000 or better, because I am doing the best restoration that money can buy.   However, UNTIL the moment that I am ready to sell it, IT IS WORTH ZERO!

Any car without a real offer is worth nothing.

if you don't like these threads , don't join in  :slap: i'm sure your bird will be the best bird in the world , maybe you'll get 300k or 400k will discuss it when you finish it , rite now we're talking about thie car here. 

and some of us enjoy this kinda stuff .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

learical1

Quote from: rainbow4jd on January 20, 2012, 10:09:15 PM
ONE MILLLLLLLION DOLLARS!

I hate these threads, its worth exactly what someone will pay for it - no more, no less.   

If you have a car and state my car is worth "$10", that statement is ONLY true if someone is standing there to hand you $10.

I HOPE that my Bird WILL BE worth $150,000 or better, because I am doing the best restoration that money can buy.   However, UNTIL the moment that I am ready to sell it, IT IS WORTH ZERO!

Are you an appraiser for one of those collector car insurance companies?  :shruggy: :lol:
Bruce

BigBlockSam

QuoteAre you an appraiser for one of those collector car insurance companies?  shruggy lol

yes i am  :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 21, 2012, 12:15:21 PM
QuoteAre you an appraiser for one of those collector car insurance companies?  shruggy lol

yes i am  :icon_smile_big:
me too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

mauve66

here we go again, next thing they will opost pics of themselves...........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

DC_1

And in the absence of an offer the only way to determine the current market value of a car is to gather information on what cars in similar condition and equipment have sold for. To get that I see no better place to ask the question than to members here who have paid, or be willing to pay, for such a car.  So this thread may be of no interest to you but is in fact very informative and relevant to many.

nvrbdn

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on January 21, 2012, 08:24:07 PM

And in the absence of an offer the only way to determine the current market value of a car is to gather information on what cars in similar condition and equipment have sold for. To get that I see no better place to ask the question to members here who have paid, or be willing to pay, for such a car.  So this tread may be of no interest to you but is in fact very informative and relevant to many.

:2thumbs: spot on  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BigBlockSam

And in the absence of an offer the only way to determine the current market value of a car is to gather information on what cars in similar condition and equipment have sold for. To get that I see no better place to ask the question to members here who have paid, or be willing to pay, for such a car.  So this tread may be of no interest to you but is in fact very informative and relevant to many.

Yep,  very well said  :cheers:

1974dodgecharger

dodgepaul1969

If I was the one who was open enough to ask for an opinion and got jumped on for asking an honest question like this guy did, I doubt I'd ever come back this page.
1970 4-spd Superbird, '69 Charger 500 Daytona clone,2015 Hellcat 6-spd B-5 Blue,1968 572 Hemi Charger,70 GTX 535 6-pac 4 spd,69 GTX 440 4-spd Super Trac Pac Car,70 Coronet 500 "bee clone",70 383 4-spd Road Runner, 1973 383 Barracuda, and a couple Cummins and old school power wagons. All Mopar land over this a way

odcics2

At least a follow up with the $$$$ when it sold, (if it sold), at the time would have been cool.    :2thumbs:

You have to have tough skin to express your honest opinions around here.     
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?