News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hellcat destroys Impala

Started by Ponch ®, September 28, 2015, 10:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

myk

fc7_plumcrazy

Quote from: RallyeMike on September 28, 2015, 02:29:27 PM
At the risk of being banned from Mopardom forever, the Impala is the real loss. They can just make another Hellcat.

+1

Patronus

Dude will probably get off 'cause they served booze and didn't know better.  :rotz:
I suppose if your gonna build em, peoples are gonna wreck em.
Total BAD move 'moakin' em in a crowd. Swap it and kill someone, then see how you sleep at night ya friggin dumbass  :slap:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Moparman01

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 28, 2015, 02:40:17 PM

From what I understand (and I have no personal knowledge of this), this particular show actually had beer concession stands. Really? At a car show?

We have a big annual car show in my area that is put on by a D-bag detail shop in town, they advertise beer sales as part of promoting their show! Myself and friends WILL NOT attend thier show, beer and classic cars do not go together period! I love beer, but i won't go and drink at car shows, that's beyond stupid and a disaster waiting to happen. It even kinda peeves me to see people drinking on the grounds at Carlisle, i always wait till the car is parked for the night and we are hanging out in our lawn chairs at the hotel before breaking out the beer cooler!! A case like this were some idiot with more horsepower (and money) than brains destroys a bystanders car, if it were my car that got whacked i'd end up charged with assault & battery for beating the living sh*t out of the moron (fellow Mopar guy or not!).