News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Craigslist laugh for the day.

Started by Indygenerallee, October 16, 2015, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

ITSA426

Kern Dog

Yeah, it is rusty. If the car was a 68-70, the guy would be asking 5 times the amount.

A383Wing

A few too many zero's in the asking price

cbrestorations

hes only asking 1500...it will sell, its a real gtx

RallyeMike

It would be a lot of work, but I agree it will sell for that easy. Hopefully someone doesnt part it out for a moderate profit.

Interesting to see a manual brake 71 GTX.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Charger-Bodie

Fix any structural issues and one bass rad mod. Seems more than fair to me.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi-hampton

Price don't sound bad to me, if it was a 70 would not be surprised if someone would ask $15,000  for it. LEON.

polywideblock

real GTX , triple green with a white pin  stripe  and V21 hood treatment   :scratchchin:   worth twice what he's asking if you do some hunting on the net for a similar car  :yesnod:

frame  looks about as crusty as  velrob's super bee  ,  no offence meant just using it as an example    :cheers:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120319.0.html    

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Stevearino

I have been daydreaming about a possible next project and I love these cars. Other than the quarters and the front fenders there is not a lot of reproduction sheet metal for this car so even as a parts car this price looks pretty fair to me.

crj1968

I hope someone snaps it up and dumps a bunch of disposable $ into it. Such a cool car   :coolgleamA:

Patronus

...and by parting out I mean the tag
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE