News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like the Dart is sold

Started by Drache, September 01, 2015, 10:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Due to problems with my new company my debts started rising too fast. Only way to get out of it was to sell the Dart. Find out tomorrow if it is sold or not. :(
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger-Bodie

Sorry to hear. Hopefully things will come back around quickly and you will be onto the next one.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

JB400

:pity:  Hope things turn around quickly for you.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Lennard

That sucks!  You can ask the new owner to give you first chance to buy it back if he ever sells it.

Drache

The guy who is buying the car will be the perfect owner for the car.

He spent two years restoring a Duster with his son. On the very first time driving the car, the throttle stuck and he slammed into a parked truck at the end of his street. The pictures of the car brought a tear to my eye.

So yeah I think he'll take very good care of her.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

RIDELIKEHELL

Sorry to hear that you had to sell  :-\
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Drache

Oh and I got my $20,000 asking price for the car
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

I'm sure you'll find a cool replacement when the appropriate time comes.

74bluecharger440

good to see you got your asking price without having to  deal with lowballers. I had to sell my charger due to revenue Canada debt with my company also and got 23 grand.. Now I spend more time fishing with my boys... every happens for a reason I guess.

Drache

Quote from: 74bluecharger440 on September 02, 2015, 07:51:08 AM
good to see you got your asking price without having to  deal with lowballers. I had to sell my charger due to revenue Canada debt with my company also and got 23 grand.. Now I spend more time fishing with my boys... every happens for a reason I guess.

Oh I had a few low ballers. One guy offered me $18,000 if I drove my car the 500km to him to look at first. Said no thanks. Damn thing was hard enough on gas as it was.

Hopefully if business picks up next year I'll be picking up some sort of "B" body
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

1974dodgecharger

Shocked he didnt ask u to remove the pimp rims..... ;D

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

6spd68

These things happen ...  Fortunately you have the rest of your life to get another  :2thumbs:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

XH29N0G

Sad to hear about this.  And look forward to the next one.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Lord Warlock

sorry to see someone lose their toys this way.  Kind of in the same boat myself, medical issues forcing me to get rid of planned projects and extra cars. No time, no energy, less money = no toys.  Holding to the charger as long as I can.   
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.