News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HOT SAUCE!

Started by 73dodge, April 06, 2006, 09:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73dodge

Okay I like Hot foods and hot sauces what are some of your favorites I like hot sauces with taste not just some thing that just burns and is all heat and no taste.

What do you guys like? Do you make your own and if you do share the recipe....

I like Maries Hot sauce it's has a carrot base and it's hot and has taste.

I also had a bottle of this

http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=5

it's brutal and if you poke around his web site you'll see some of his other stuff at www.deathsauce.com

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Blown70

Well my girlfriend is mexican.  So she goes to the store to buy hot sause,  WHOOLLLY MOTHER OF GOD.  I could not feel my tounge for an hour and was sweating profusely....Trust me the next day was no day at the fair either if you know what I mean. 

Tom

41husk

No!! What on earth do you mean? :ahum:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MassCharger73

Blown70 had jet propulsion. ;D
1973 Charger

Blown70

Quote from: MassCharger73 on April 06, 2006, 01:02:40 PM
Blown70 had jet propulsion. ;D

Not so much jet as I thought I was on FIRE :o.... Literally. 

my73charger

LOL!  I like warm to midlin, not hot.  I used to have a boss that would sweat if he even looked at hot sauce.  Funniest thing I ever saw was him judging a chili cooking fundraiser.  He had a towel around his neck and used it on his brow like crazy.  It reminded me of that Texas Chilli Cookoff joke that I posted a while back.  

73dodge

Quote from: Blown70 on April 06, 2006, 10:08:52 AM
Well my girlfriend is mexican.  So she goes to the store to buy hot sause,  WHOOLLLY MOTHER OF GOD.  I could not feel my tounge for an hour and was sweating profusely....Trust me the next day was no day at the fair either if you know what I mean. 

Tom

So, what did she buy?
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Old Moparz

MMMMMMM, I love hot sauce, hot food, hot cars & hot women. My favorite sauce is a roasted hebanero pepper sauce called "Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero Sauce" & has an excellent flavor. It's pretty hot, but not the hottest. The hottest ones actually kill off, or have no flavor at all, just heat.

Never put it on women though, they absolutely HATE that.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Blown70

Quote from: 73dodge on April 06, 2006, 01:39:52 PM
Quote from: Blown70 on April 06, 2006, 10:08:52 AM

Tom

So, what did she buy?

I'll get the name of it for you..... IT was a TOXIC green color.....Seriously..... TOXIC GREEN.